Are you looking for a housekeeper or maid service in the Houston area? Would you like to hire a housekeeper professionally trained in eco-friendly techniques healthy for your family? Would you like to help a new small business owner secure a brighter future for their family?
CCSC’s Martha’s Way graduates complete 42+ hours of training according to leading industry standards to clean all areas of your home and provide stellar customer service, with impeccable attention to detail. No job is too big or too small!
Martha’s Way graduates offer the following services
• Regular housekeeping
• One-time, seasonal and special-event cleanings
• Move-out cleanings
• Silver polishing
• And much more!
How do I get started?
Click the button below and complete an online form to tell us about your needs. If you prefer to print out the form, complete it and email it to us, please click here. We will call you within two business days to confirm your request. Then, two to three Martha’s Way graduates will call you to arrange an interview. You take it from there to select your housekeeper and prepare to enjoy your freshly cleaned home!
Here are some top tips for success in working with a Martha’s Way Graduate:
• Martha’s Way students are trained to provide estimates for housekeeping jobs after viewing the space they will clean. They are also trained to provide estimates based on the job to be completed rather than charging an hourly rate. This is standard practice in the industry.
• Frequently, housekeepers charge a higher price for an initial cleaning. Ongoing cleanings may cost less than the initial cleaning. You can discuss initial vs. ongoing prices with your housekeeper.
• Martha’s Way graduates offer competitive rates for housekeeping services. According to manta.com, the typical cost of residential housekeeping service in the Houston area ranges from about $93-$314 per cleaning with an average cost of $203. There are many factors influencing the price of housekeeping services including the size of your home, number of occupants, presence of children and pets, quantity of furniture and other belongings, frequency of cleaning, and more.
• The majority of Martha’s Way graduates work as independent contractors. Their training includes information about filing taxes as a self-employed individual.
• Spanish is the first language for most of our graduates. Many are currently studying English. If you can give a limited English speaker a chance, it’s greatly appreciated. We do have graduates who are fluent in English as well.
• Martha’s Way includes instruction on professional communication and customer service. Many graduates referred to interested customers are new graduates. You may be their first customer.
• Many Martha’s Way graduates have previous experience and skills in housekeeping, cooking, childcare, caregiving and other fields.
• When you are satisfied with your housekeeper, he or she would likely love for you to share their information with your friends and neighbors. Referrals are our graduates’ #1 marketing tool!
Hiring a Martha’s Way graduate can help launch a successful small business and change the future of a family. Many customers work with the same Martha’s Way graduate for years. Thank you for considering a Martha’s Way graduate!
Here is a testimonial from one of many satisfied customers:
“Claudia is an authentic jewel. She goes above and beyond, always leaving little touches. She is friendly and knowledgeable. In my neighborhood there are several people very pleased with other Martha’s Way graduates. I can’t say enough for the Martha’s Way program.”