Beneficiary of a Charitable Remainder Trust
Getting Started with Gifting a Charitable Trust
CCSC partners with Texas Presbyterian Foundation (TPF) for investment management services as well as for life income gift administration. If you plan to make a gift first consult your attorney, let CCSC know your intent, and contact TPF.
Contact TPF here.
Notify CCSC of your intent by email or phone.
How Does This Work?
- Contact your attorney to draft or modify your current gift plans.
- The attorney drafts the trust document for TPF to review.
- Trusts can only be funded with cash or marketable securities.
- Trust provides an income stream to donor.
- Upon the end of your life the remaining value of your trust is distributed to CCSC.
Please let CCSC know if you have already included Christian Community Service Center in your legacy plans. We would like to recognize you as a member of the CCSC All Saints’ Society and thank you for your generosity.
Contact CCSC About Making a Gift
If you have any questions please contact Lauren Niemeyer, Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 713-961.3993.